Friday, August 20, 2010

Owl Post-It Holders

When I saw these post-it holders on Inking Idaho, I knew I would be making some.  Too cute!!

I'm anxious to use this adorable owl punch on more projects.  I keep thinking I will do more stamping once the pool closes.  BUT - I am in NO hurry for summer to end!!!





These would be so cute hanging on a purse or wristlette - or anywhere!  They were surprisingly quick to make.  I made 3 in about 45 minutes, and that includes figuring out the dimensions.  I'm sure another batch will be even quicker.  Becky (the originator) used 3/4" binder rings.  Staples (the only local office supply store) only had 1" rings.  Also, you need to divide one post-it stack into thirds - that's about all you can squeeze into the crop-a-dile to make the hole. 

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  none {gasp}!!  Card Stock:  real red, so saffron, early espresso, crumb cake, whisper white, play date dsp.  Ink:  none!!  Accessories:  old olive & early espresson 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, binder ring, post-it notes, glue pen.  Tools:  owl punch, extra wide oval punch, crop-a-dile, quick stick.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails