Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Good Apple

I've been seeing a lot of back-to-school themed cards lately.  I really liked this one!  It's clean and simple yet really cute.  Plus it uses Riding Hood Red which I am so glad returned.  I wish this ribbon had returned also.... but I'll be happy with my little saved stash.


In the middle photo, you can get a glimpse of how I decorated the inside of the card.


I thought it might not be a bad idea to have a few of these cards made up for my daughter - just in case she ever needs to smooth anything over with any teachers. 


Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Tart & Tangy, Smarty Pants.  Card Stock:  whisper white, riding hood red.  Ink:  riding hood red, crumb cake.  Accessories:  dimensionals, riding hood red striped grosgrain ribbon (retired), riding hood red, chocolate chip and old olive markers.  Tools:  1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm ok right now - but I'll need about 30 by Sept 13!! I think I'd better walk into Will's preschool with them in my hands. Very VERY cute card!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails