Monday, August 23, 2010

Fox & Friends Baby Card

This past week, we found out that friends/neighbors are expecting a baby.  Of course, a healthy pregnancy and baby are what's important.  But I suspect everyone is secretly hoping for a girl - since they already have 4 boys and no girls.

I had given all of my gender neutral baby cards to Operation Write Home which meant I had to start from scratch and make a card to send to them.  I just hate love it when that happens!!





Totally CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Fox & Friends, Well Scripted, Curvy Verses.  Card Stock:  whisper white, certainly celery, bashful blue, pretty in pink, so saffron.  Ink:  certainly celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, so saffron.  Accessories:  whisper white satin ribbon, dimensionals.  Tools:  1-3/8" square punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails