Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Elements of Style Butterfly

When I saw these cards here, I thought they were so simple and so pretty.  I needed a few more July thank you cards, so I whipped a batch of these up one evening.





I used the Elements of Style stamps set that is in the Summer Mini Catalog and it also made it into the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I used my Big Shot and die to cut the butterflies out, then I stamped them with the large floral image in soft suede ink.  I used cosmetic q-tips directly on my stamp pads to color in the flowers and leaves.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Elements of Style.  Card Stock:  very vanilla.  Ink:  soft suede, pretty in pink, regal rose, certainly celery, old olive.  Accessories:  pearl, dimensional.  Tools:  big shot, beautiful butterflies bigz die, cosmetic applicators.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails