Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crumb Cake & Cupcakes

I will be needing some masculine birthday cards soon and I wanted them to be birthday themed without using the old stand-bys (stars and trees). I didn't use any pink and I didn't tie the ribbon in a bow.  I was even able to resist the temptation to add glitter to the icing.  I think this is manly enough, yet still festive - don't you?  Do you know a man that doesn't like cupcakes?   



CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Crazy for Cupcakes.  Card Stock:  crumb cake, soft suede, real red, bashful blue, whisper white.  Ink:  black staz-on, soft suede.  Accessories:  bashful blue, real red & soft suede markers, texturz plate, two tags die, jumbo eyelet, real red striped grosgrain ribbon (retired), linen thread.  Tools:  big shot, sponge, crop-a-dile.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails