Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cottage Garden in Daffodil and Poppy

Today I used a brand new stamp set called Cottage Garden.  I had overlooked this set in the new catalog - probably because I'm not too into flowers and garden themes.  That is until I found these fabulous cards by Ilina Crouse.  I liked them enough to order the stamps and designer paper.

I've had two photo shoots with these cards.  With some editing, the daffodil card doesn't look too "off", but the poppy doesn't look so great.  Trust me, these cards are super pretty in real life!



Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Cottage Garden.  Card Stock:  poppy parade, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz, whisper white, sunny garden dp.  Ink:  poppy parade, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz, peach parfait.  Accessories:  certainly celery 3/8" taffeta ribbon, flat back pearls, dimensionals.  Tools:  corner rounder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails