Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Because I Care and Flower Fancy

I made a card with this Flower Fancy Stamp Set the other day.  Before putting it away, I wanted to CASE this one from the ARTfelt Impressions blog.  I just love how we can make very different cards using the same stamp set!

I have so much work to do, I really shouldn't be playing.  One of the things I need to do is get some more listings on ebay.  Currently, I am selling retired card stock, stamp pads, refill ink, markers and ribbons for a friend.  Check them out here.  If you look right now, come back later - I have more to do!!   If you're local, you can pick up your purchases and you won't have to pay shipping. 



Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Flower Fancy, Because I Care.  Card Stock:  whisper white, basic black dp.  Ink:  black staz-on, daffodil yellow, old olive.  Accessories:  basic black 1/2" satin ribbon, black brad, blender pen, dimensional.  Tool:  scallop edge punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails