Friday, August 13, 2010

Batty for You Frankenstein

For some reason, I wanted my August order thank-you cards to be Halloweened themed.  And I wanted to use the very cute Batty for You stamp set.  These are the cards that I include with $25+ orders.  I don't want them too simple, yet easy for anyone to duplicate. 

I modified this m&m matchbook holder by Becky Roberts and came up with this card:



I showed it to Kyle and he thought is was kind of cute and kind of creepy.  Jeff was confused; He didn't remember Frankenstein talking.  Am I the only one that gets it and likes it???

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Batty for You, Smarty Pants.  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white, old olive, old olive dsp.  Ink:  basic black, old olive.  Accessories:  dimensionals.  Tools:  1" circle, 1-3/8" circle, scallop circle and scallop edge punches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails