Monday, August 9, 2010

August Birthdays


I thought I would share a family photo today.  Yesterday we had my parents, our kids, our sons-in-law, our grandchildren (plus 1 friend) and our grandpuppies over for a family birthday party.  Jeff's birthday was 8/2, Katie's was 8/7 and Ethan's is 8/13.  One party, but 3 cakes.

I have been doing a little stamping, but not much to share just yet.  I made one card and LOVE it, but decided to save it for my March order Thank-You cards.  I made 4 cards for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack, but don't want to spoil anything.  Then I worked on another, but haven't assembled or photographed it yet.  Also, I've been trying to catch up assembling new sets.  The "word" sets take me longer because I try to mount them straight.  I'm trying to do them right away instead of procrastinating until I need them...

  I've just been so busy goofing off this summer!  ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails