Friday, July 23, 2010

Sorry - Sweet Scoops

I just thought this card was so cute.  I only made a few because I'm not too sure when I would use them.  I know a cutesie "sorry" card isn't appropriate for sympathy and serious situations, so when would you use this card?  Maybe for a sprained ankle, miscommunication, failed driving test...?? 

The In a Word stamp set is fun the way it plays with a word within a word.  This and Sweet Scoops is only available in the summer mini catalog through August 31.




I CASEd this card from Judy Elting on the SU demonstrator's site.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Sweet Scoops, In a Word.  Card Stock:  real red, crumb cake, whisper white.  Ink:  crumb cake, early espresso, regal rose, pretty in pink, real red.  Accessories:  lattice weave embossing folder, dimensionals, 3/8" kraft taffeta ribbon (retired).  Tools:  big shot, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, distressing tool.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails