Friday, July 2, 2010

Mom's 4th of July Card

Since she mailed them a few days ago and I made her sample, I think it should be ok to show my mom's 4th of July card.  If I get in trouble, I'll let you know.  I actually like this card better than the one I made to mail out.  That just shows what a nice daughter I am.



Mom had some of the long ago retired red, white & blue striped grosgrain ribbon that she used instead of the red & white I used.  It looked really good.  Sometimes it does pay to hold onto old stuff.  I wasn't able to capture the dimension in my photo, but each of the stars is popped up.

I think I had originally seen it on this blog.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Warm Words.  Card Stock:  real red, night of navy, whisper white.  Ink:  real red.  Accessories:  real red striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.  Punches:  modern label, star, eyelet border.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails