Friday, July 16, 2010

July Order Thank You Cards

I put a "thank you" card in with my orders.  This is the card I made for July.  I only made a dozen so I may need to make more before the end of the month - it will probably be something different though.



The base for this card is 4.25" x 4.25".  I normally don't make square cards because I like them to fit properly in the envelope and square envelopes require extra postage.  But this just wasn't as cute when I tried to change it to standard A2 size.

Each flower petal was made by punching a 3/4" circle out of a piece of card stock, then punching an oval from around the voided circle.  Another tip:  when you want to texturized a stamped panel, I recommend stamping before running the card stock through your Big Shot.

CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Thank You Kindly.  Card Stock:  whisper white, marina mist / cherry cobbler, daffodil delight.  Ink:  early espresso.  Tools:  perfect polka dot embossing folder, big shot, 3/4" circle punch, large oval punch.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails