Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 2010 Stamp-A-Stack #4 Bird Punch

This is the fourth and final card from the July Stamp-A-Stack.  I will be finishing up the Stamp-A-Stack kits today.  Then I hope to get in some personal stamping time and maybe I will have something new to show you tomorrow.



Below is actually the first version I made.  But since the greeting is retired, I didn't want to use it at a workshop  Then I changed the flower to daffodil delight and used a punch (saved me from running a die through the big shot 60 times).  For my extra cards, I distressed the edges of the crumb cake and the edge of the "hole" - this made it a more obvious hole in the tree.

Originally found here.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Woodgrain, Watercolor Trio (Well Scripted in the second photo).  Card Stock:  soft suede, crumb cake, old olive, marina mist, daffodil delight.  Ink:  soft suede, marina mist.  Accessories:  gold brad.  Tools:  sponges, xl bird punch, boho blossoms punch, 1-3.4" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails