Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Father's Day - Dad

Happy New Catalog Day!  Today is the first day we can order from the Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.  YAY!

I've had so much fun floating in the pool and looking at the new catalog (not at the same time) that I forgot to post the Father's Day card that I made for my dad.  For the golf ball, I ran white scrap card stock through my big shot with the perfect polka dots embossing folder, then punched a circle.  I flipped it over so the "bumps" would look like dimples - like a real golf ball.  Really cute!



CASEd from here.


Recipe:  Stamp Set:  And Many Mower, Inspired by NatureCard Stock:  kraft, baja breeze, whisper white, kiwi kiss dsp.  Ink:  kiwi kiss, baja breeze, going gray, black staz-on.  Accessories:  close to cocoa & blush blossom markers, aquapainter, perfect polka-dots embossing folder.  Tools:  1-3/8" circle punch, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails