Friday, June 11, 2010

Sweet Scoop of Chocolate

I finally used the new Sweet Scoops stamp set from the summer mini catalog.  I wasn't too crazy about it at first.  Like my friend, Jo, I thought it was too reminiscent of our early stamping days.  However, our styles and embellishments have evolved so much over the years that the stamp set does look up-to-date. 

It's a great stamp set for bright, fun, summery colors.  However, the chocolate approach really appeals to me.  ☺



CASEd from here.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Sweet Scoops.  Card Stock:  chocolate chip, creamy caramel, so saffron, so saffron dp, whisper white.  Ink:  so saffron, close to cocoa, chocolate chip.  Accessories:  1" stitched chocolate chip ribbon, dimensionals, lattice weave embossing folder, crystal effects.  Tool:  big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails