Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lovely As a Tree Bonus

Three of the four cards at my May Stamp-A-Stack were "manly" cards.  I offered a bonus card sample to anyone that ordered "Lovely As a Tree" and/or "Totally Tool" stamp set.  This is the card that I gave with the Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set.

To see the card we made with this stamp set at the SAS, click here.




I was inspired by this set of cards.  Although, it wouldn't be difficult to add color to this card, I really like the cripsness of the black and white.  The brads and piercing in the upper left corner add just enough interest.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Lovely As a Tree.  Card Stock:  basic black, whisper white.  Ink:  basic black.  Accessories:  black brads.  Tools:  mat pack and paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails