Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day Shirt & Tie

This is the Father's Day I made for my wonderful husband.  He wears a suit and tie to work every day.  He always wears bright ties and a white shirt.  People love his ties and the way they add cheer to a somber occasion.  They've kind of become a trademark.

I've seen similar cards all over the web.  Of course I had to make his "tie" with the new Island Oasis Designer Paper.  If I had a little polo horse stamp to use on the stamp, the card would've been even better.


Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Holiday Blitz.  Card Stock:  tempting turquoise, whisper white, pumpkin pie, island oasis dp.  Ink:  old olive, tempting turquoise.  Accessories:  white brads.  Tools:  word window punch, modern label punch, bone folder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails