Saturday, May 22, 2010

Starring New Colors

With the April issue of Stampin' Success (demonstrator magazine), we received five sheets of card stock; one each of five new colors.  I've been saving them (not hoarding) for just the perfect project.  I wanted to share the fabulous new colors, but had a very limited supply.  Hmmm... a dilema...

Then I saw this great card which solved 2 issues for me.  1) How to share this card stock and 2) My May order thank-you cards.  So these are the cards I've made to include with orders received in May.

BTW, I loooove these new colors:  Delightful Daffodil, Cherry Gobbler, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist and Espresso.  These photos do not do the card or colors justice!




Recipe:  Stampsnone {gasp}.  Card Stock:  whisper white, cherry cobbler, cajun craze, delightful daffodil, marina mist, espresso.  Tool:  star punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails