Friday, May 28, 2010

Pink or Blue Baby Card

I've had a couple of requests to make baby and wedding cards at a workshop.  I realize some of my attendees may not have a need for such cards.  I like to make these cards very "themed" instead of generic, so you can't really stick a different sentiment on them and use them for another occasion.   Instead of working them into a regular Satmp-A-Stack, I decided to offer an Occasions Workshop where people can make whatever occasion they choose and up to 4 of each.  The first workshop is tonight and this is the "Gender Specific" baby card available to make.



I combined the cards in one photo to make it easier to email to customers, and I forgot to take separate pictures for my blog.  Sorry for the funny angle, too - I wanted the texture to show.

I found this card on one of my favorite blogs that I follow in this post.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Bundle of Joy.  Card Stock:  whisper white, bashful blue dp, shades of spring dp.  Ink:  melon mambo, ballet blue.  Accessories:  whisper white, pretty in pink & bashful blue taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.  Tools:  perfect polka-dot embossing folder, big shot, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails