Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 2010 Stamp-A-Stack Invitation

It's that time again - the May SAS is coming up. 

Stamp-A-Stack
Friday, May 14, 2010 at 6:30  full
Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.
at my home

$12.00  for 2 each of 4 different cards, including finished insides, envelopes and recipe sheet.
This workshop includes masculine cards.

Kits:  $12 unassembled or $14 assembled.  Postage willl be added for out-of-towners.

I sent an email to my customers this past Friday and the Friday workshop (May 14) is full already.  I still have openings for Saturday morning (May 15).  If a few people still need Friday, let me know - I would consider a repeat workshop on Friday, May 22.

I love holding Stamp-A-Stack workshops.  I spend a lot of time choosing the cards to make (so many choices) and preparing.  And then I get to spend time with friends that share my hobby and enthusiasm.  It really is fun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails