Monday, May 24, 2010

Bold Bright Birthday

I saw this card the other day and had to make one that night.  It is definitely bold and bright!  I used 2 retiring colors; green galore and only orange.  Although I like this card, I am not going to miss these colors.  The new color pallette is much better.


The cupcake is actually the top cupcake from the pyramid in the Crazy for Cupcakes set.  I just inked the single cupcake with my black Stampin' Up! marker.

I can't link you to the original card because it is on a site for demonstrators only - one of the perks that inspired me to sign up.

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Crazy for Cupcakes, Tiny Tags.  Card Stock:  whisper white, real red, only orange, green galore, tempting turquoise.  Ink:  black staz-on.  Markers:  real red, only orange, green galore, tempting turquoise.  Accessories:  black/white gingham ribbon, white embroidery floss, dimensionals.  Punches:  3/4" circle, 1" circle, 1-1/4" square, tiny tag.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails