Saturday, April 17, 2010

Totally Tess Birthday

Two of my stamping friends had birthdays this week.  This is the card I made for each of them, using my new Tote-ally Tess stamp set.  This is such a fun stamp set.  Instead of stamping supplies, I added a cupcake to her hand from the Short & Sweet stamp set (same set as the greeting).

When I saw this card on Jill Hilliard's blog, I knew I had to make one for Jo.  I was so excited that I still had some of that retired paper left.


Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Tote-ally Tess, Short & Sweet.  Card Stock:  purely pomegranate, bashful blue, whisper white, cutie pie dsp.  Ink:  black staz-on.  Accessories:  SU! and copic markers, dimensionals, 1" stitched bashful blue grosgrain ribbon.  Tools:  small, large and scallop oval punches.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails