Friday, April 2, 2010

Poppin' Easter Chick

I found a bunch of Easter cards that I made last year.  Since I was a new blogger, I didn't get them on here.  I still think they are very cute.  I just love that chick stamp!  Some of the colors I used are now retired.


I took a close up picture so you could see how I stamped the chick several times and cut him out and popped him up in layers.  First, he's stamped on the whisper white card stock.  Then I stamped him again on so saffron and cut him out and popped him up over the first stamped image.  Then I stamped just the shell on pink pirouette designer paper and cut it and layered it on.  Really cute!  (If I do say so myself)


Recipe:  Stamp Set:  A Good Egg.  Card Stock:  pink pirouette, kiwi kiss dsp, pink pirouette dsp, whisper white, so saffron.  Ink:  black staz-on.  Accessories:  kiwi kiss/vanilla satin ribbon, dimensionals, pumpkin pie marker, copic marker C1.  Tools:  mat pack, paper piercing tool, small oval punch, large oval punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails