Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Note Cards and Box

I made this little box and filled it with 3x3 notecards for each of my hostesses last week.  Considering I'm not so great with 3-D projects, I was fairly pleased with how the boxes turned out.



I got the idea when I saw this cute set of notecards on the Me, My, Stamps and I blog.  I liked how she featured all of the current in-colors.  However, they didn't all go with the box I made, so I stuck with Rich Razzleberry.



The box was made from a tutuorial here on Splitcoaststampers.



Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Matchbox Messages, Simply Said, Picture This.  Card Stock:  old olive, rich razzleberry, whisper white, cottage wall dsp.  Ink:  basic black, rich razzleberry.  Accessories:  1/2" rich razzleberry polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, dimensional, rich razzleberry marker.  Tools:  scallop border punch, 1/16" hole punch, scor-pal, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, sticky strip.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails