Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mother's Day Sweet Treats

I had a great workshop last night.  I really enjoyed spending the evening with this group of ladies! Thanks Jane and Donna!

For the project, I was asked to make a Mother's Day card using the Sweet Treats Cup filled with candy.
With inspiration from a few different places and my own thinking, this is what I came up with:


My hostess was happy and that made me happy!

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Well-Scripted.  Card Stock:  whisper white, chocolate chip, regal rose, old olive.  Ink:  chocolate chip, regal rose.  Accessories:  whisper white taffeta ribbon, white brad, sweet treats cups, white m&m's (from Walmart).  Tools:  wide oval punch, large oval punch, trio flower punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails