Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Emma!

Today is my granddaughter's 7th birthday.  In some ways it seems like the time has flown by.  Yet, it is sometimes hard to remember life before Emma.  She really managed to take over and fill our hearts!

This picture was taken Easter.  Emma sure does love her Poppy!


This is the birthday card I made for our  little princess:


Notice how the bear's dress is the same pattern as the designer paper?  I stamped a second bear on the designer paper and cut it out and adhered it to the main image.  So cute!  I love these Build-A-Bear Workshop stamps!  I'm so lucky to have an excuse to use them.  My inspiration came from this blog

Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Beary Best Friends, Beary Nice WishesCard Stock:  pretty in pink, soft suede, whisper white, razzleberry lemonade dsp.  Ink:  black staz-on, melon mambo, soft suede, creamy caramel.  Accessories:  1/2" melon mambo polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, gold brad, felt fusion flower.  Tools:  nestabilities, big shot, aquapainter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails