Sunday, April 4, 2010

Chocolate Easter Bunny

Happy Easter!!

This card is straight out of the Spring Occasions Mini Catalog and it was so fun to make!  One of my friends told me that when she received her card, she had to scratch the bunny because it looks like real chocolate.


I stamped the bunny on Close to Cocoa Card Stock with versamark ink, added clear embossing powder, then heat embossed it.  It looks so good! 


The card in the catalog features a bashful blue button.  I experimented with one of 3 different colors; I liked the blue and green better than the pink.  But I still wouldn't have enough for all the cards I wanted to make.  So I punched a flower from bashful blue card stock, stuck a white brad in the center and popped it up.  I think I like this the best, so I finished them off like this.  Here's a picture with all the different buttons.

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Chocolate Bunny Single Stamp.  Card Stock:  bashful blue, certainly celery, whisper white, close to cocoa.  Ink:  versamark.  Accessories:  clear embossing powder, playground buttons, white embroidery floss, dimensionals, perfect polka-dots embossing folder, little leaves sizzlet, matchbox bigz xl die, 1/2" bashful blue satin ribbon.  Tools:  big shot, heat gun.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails