Monday, April 19, 2010

April 2010 Stamp-A-Stack File Folder Notebook

I eliminated a card from my April Stack-A-Stack and in its place we made one of these File Folder Notebooks.  I found the tutorial here on Splitcoaststampers.  I know I enjoyed making them and I think everyone else did too.  Here are a few that I made to fill my kit orders.  I got pretty fast at making them.  The hardest part is deciding which I like best.




Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Define Your Life, Flight of the Butterfly.  Card  Stock:  whisper white.  Ink:  soft suede, melon mambo/bermuda bay.  Accessories:  Thoroughly Modern File Folder, ribbon, linen thread, 5x8 tablet, sticky back velcro, sticky strip.  Tools:  personal trimmer/scorer, craft knife, cutting mat, wide oval punch, 1/16" hole punch.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails