Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stacked Birthday Presents

This is it - the end - last card from my birthday card workshop. I thought this card was so cute when I saw it {here} and was excited to give it a try. There were a lot of pieces to cut, but the stamping and assembling was easy.
.
I thought it looked like a stack of presents. But most of the workshop attendees thought it was a cake. Hmmm...

Recipe: Stamp Sets: On Your Birthday, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: blush blossom, pretty in pink, melon mambo, whisper white, kraft. Ink: pretty in pink, melon mambo. Accessories: 1/2" melon mambo polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: perfect polka-dots embossing folder, big shot, scallop edge punch.

2 comments:

Katie said...

This could be 2010's Christmas thank-yous with the leftover designer paper from my 2009 Christmas cards! I may have to do that this weekend :-)

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Great idea, Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails