Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pocket Thank-You Cards

I found this card on the great Becky Robert's blog {here}. I loved everything about it! I needed thank you cards for my birthday and for February orders, so I made a whole bunch of these. They were so fun to make.
.
I used all of this pattern of my Sending Love Specialty paper. That's quite an accomplishment. I tend to hoard pretty papers.



Recipe: Stamp Sets: Thank You Kindly, Flower Fancy. Card Stock: pretty in pink, basic black, whisper white, sending love specialty. Ink: black staz-on, pretty in pink. Accessories: 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: SAMJ, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, trio flower punch, 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails