Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 2010 Stamp-A-Stack Card #2 Upsy Daisy

This was my first time to use the "Upsy Daisy" stamp set.  It took awhile for it to grow on me, but it did and we've already made 2 cards with it that I really like. I had seen this card and wanted to give it a try.  I didn't like the rose red layer; changed it to old olive and it was much better.  Dazzling Diamonds glitter really set off the flowers.  Too bad, it didn't photograph so well.  Again, a choice of sentiments was offered. 

Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Upsy Daisy.  Card Stock:  whisper white, regal rose, old olive, certainly celery.  Ink:  regal rose.  Accessories:  5/8" regal rose grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter.  Tools:  scallop trim border punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails