Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Moments Gift Cards

Aren't these just the cutest little gift cards?! They measure 3"x3" and fit in Stampin' Up! gift card envelopes. Great for attaching to gifts!
.
They were all made with the Happy Moments Stamp Set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. There are just 2 weeks left to get this exclusive stamp set FREE (with a $50 order).
.
I'm not sure who the original creator was (I've seen several sets). One was by {this} blogger. I had seen one using Bermuda Bay, and even though I'm a blue person, I preferred the pink.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Happy Moments. Card Stock: whisper white. Ink: pretty in pink, rose red, chocolate chip, so saffron, old olive. Accessories: 1/4" pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, chocolate chip & real red markers. Tools: aqua painter.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails