Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Mini Milk Carton

At my workshop Saturday, we made a card and this Mini-Milk Carton.  I think it would be cute to fill it with jelly beans or chocolate eggs for class/co-worker treats.  Of course, you can decorate the carton for any occasion or holiday. 

I used Stampin' Up!'s new mini milk carton die and my big shot.  It cuts and scores so easily; making projects like this easier than they appear!

For some reason,  I had a really difficult time getting a photo of this.  I finally gave up. The colors are actually soft, spring colors.  You can still tell it's pretty cute, though.


Recipe:  Stamp Sets:  Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Eggcoutrement.  Card Stock:  barely banana, old olive, whisper white, regal rose.  Ink:  so saffron.  Accessories:  1/4" certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals.  Tools:  sticky strip, 1/8" hole punch, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, 5-petal flower punch, mini milk carton die, big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails