Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chocolate Candy Storage Cases

Someone on the Stampin' Demonstrator website discovered that the boxes for this Ferrro Rocher candy make great storage containers for some of our supplies. Chocolate and organizing all in one; gotta love it!

The sizzlits/embosslits fit perfectly in the box as do the Movers & Shapers magnetic dies.  I bought two - one for the dies and for one for the sixxlits/embosslits. I had kept the magnetic dies in their original cardboard boxes.  Since they stacked in the box, I had to dump them to find the one I wanted to use.  This container is much easier.  Plus I got some pretty good chocolate in the deal.

I had checked Target and Kroger for this size container and couldn't find it.  Guess what.  They have them at Walmart.  Not on my list of favorite stores, but it was worth the trip adventure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails