Friday, February 19, 2010

Wrapping Up Valentine's Day

Since it is now February 19, I figured I out to finish showing my Valentine's projects.
.
This is a tin that I altered for a friend (and fellow stamper). I ordered it online from the Stampin' Up! clearance rack. I covered it with a piece of Sending Love designer paper. Then I opened it up and ran it through the Big Shot with my heart shaped magnetic die. I was so impressed - it cut like butter and didn't leave sharp edges. I added a piece of acetate on the inside of the lid to make a window so goodies wouldn't fall out. Then all I needed to do was add a few embellishments and fill it up.

Ribbon and chocolate; two must haves for any stamping project. ☺

As much as I have missed Kyle since he went to school, I must admit that being empty-nesters can be fun! Especially Thursdays (Jeff's 1/2 day off). Yesterday, we had 2 dates. And last Thursday, he actually baked and decorated Valentine cookies with me. Perfect husband and best friend - how blessed am I?!
Of course, we had to make some red "M"s to send in a care packaged to Miami.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails