Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine Treat Box

This is a really quick and cute little box for Valentine's gifts or candies. I bought little lunch bags at Hobby Lobby and cut them down to 3" tall. Using my Big Shot and Top Note Die, I cut two top note shapes from regal rose card stock and adhered one to each side of the lunch bag. I then punched a "handle" on each side with the Wide Oval Punch. Simple!
.
I already had the red crinkle paper, but you can make your own by running card stock though a crimper, then cutting it into slivers on your cutter.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Love You Much. Card Stock: rose red, regal rose, whisper white. Ink: rose red. Accessories: rose red 1" stitched ribbon, white gel pen, small lunch bags (non SU). Tools: big shot, top note die, wide oval punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails