Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine Pocket Card


Happy Monday!
.
I had a fun workshop Saturday morning. My hostess requested that we use the Crop-A-Dile. I like to use jumbo eyelets on tags, so I came up with this pocket card. It's my first time to make one like this and I am tickled with the way it turned out. The base of the card is a "pocket" and the part that you write on is like a tag that you pull out of the pocket. It fits in the medium envelope (standard A2).



If you are a hostess club member and were unable to attend the workshop, you will receive one of these beauties with your order. They are ready and waiting.

We used a lot of new products from the Occassions Mini Catalog.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Well Scripted, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: real red, pretty in pink, whisper white. Ink: real red. Accessories: dimensionals, 5/8" pretty in pink satin ribbon, 1/2" pretty in pink striped grosgrain ribbon, red gingham ribbon, perfect polka-dot impressions folder, scallop heart of heart embosslit die, pewter jumbo eyelet. Tools: crop-a-dile, big shot, pinking hearts border punch, sticky strip.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails