Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Pea Thanks

Last week, I stamped with a couple of friends. We each prepare a card for everyone to make. This is the one I shared. I found it on {this} great blog. It's funny because this stamper was inspired by another stamper - and you can find the card on my blog {here}.
The squares are cut form the Sweet Pea designer series pack - my current favorite. I ran out of the Rose Red Stitched Ribbon, so I had to substitute Bashful Blue. This was a fun, bright, cheery card to make while we endured over a foot of snow...



Recipe: Stamp Set: Short & Sweet. Card Stock: whisper white, sweet pea dsp. Ink: chocolate chip pad, taken with teal, old olive & so saffron markers. Accessories: rose red & bashful blue 1" stitched ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: scallop trim border punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails