Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Kraft Valentine


When I was looking for Valentine samples, I ran across {this} simple one and liked it. It has pinks, satin and a little glitter, but yet I still don't think it's too "girly". Probably because of the kraft card stock - I love how you can use it to mix styles. I used the new Perfect Polka-Dots Impressions Folder on just part of the card front. I didn't have any red buttons, so I punched a circle from real red card stock and stuck it behind a clear button.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Well Scripted. Card Stock: kraft, real red, pretty in pink, sending love specialty paper. Ink: real red. Accessories: clear button, pretty in pink satin ribbon, linen thread perfect polka-dots impressions folder. Tools: big shot, scallop trim border punch, 1" circle punch, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails