Thursday, February 11, 2010

Khaki & Black Circles



This is one of the cards I "tried out" for my next Stamp-A-Stack. It didn't make the cut. A card on {this} blog caught my eye quite a while ago because I love khaki and black together. Although I like the one I made, I'm not happy the way the black stamped. If/when I make more, I will use black embossing powder and heat emboss it. That should but some pop and still keep the casualness.
.
I hope you're staying warm. Think Spring!
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Trendy Trees (greeting). Card Stock: kraft, basic black, whisper white. Ink: basic black. Accessories: kraft taffeta ribbon, black brads, dimensionals. Tools: modern label punch, mover & shaper magnetic die, big shot, paper piercer, mat pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails