Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 2010 Stamp-A-Stack #4

For this card, we used a new stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. It's called Good Neighbors. It includes several different houses, roofs and trees, plus one cloud. At first, I thought it was cute but wasn't too sure I would use. But - hey - it's FREE. Now I'm glad I did get it. My first thoughts were of cards for people moving away or house warming, and how many of those do you need? But, like I said, the stamp set is free. Then I thought to use with the "You're Never More Than a Thought Away" sentiment from the FREE Whimsical Words stamp set. Very appropriate, I thought, and another occasion for the set. I love it when stamp sets come together like that! Recipe: Stamp Sets: Good Neighbors, Whimsical Words. Card Stock: soft suede, old olive, crushed curry, whisper white, ruby red. Ink: soft suede, bashful blue, ruby red, old olive. Accessories: 1/2" soft suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: spiral punch, SAMJ, XL flower punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" , 1-1/2" circle punch (non SU).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails