Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 2010 Stamp-A-Stack #2

This is called an easel card. They have been all over the web lately. I wasn't all that interested in them until I saw {this} one. I finally decided to give one a try and I love it! The card that inspired me and the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers feature a square card. I don't usually make square cards because I don't like that they don't fit properly in rectangular envelopes and square envelopes require additional postage. So I adapted mine to a standard A2 size (4.25" x 5.5"). To balance the added space, I added the real red satin ribbon. That really improved the card!
.
Now I hope that the recipient of this card realizes it can stand up.

Recipe: Stamp Sets: En Francais, Flight of the Butterfly, Well Scripted. Card Stock: real red, chocolate chip, very vanilla. Ink: real red, chocolate chip. Accessories: glue dots, real red satin ribbon. Tools: scallop trim border, sponge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails