Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bella Bleu Bird

This is the other card we made at my workshop this past Saturday. I saw this square {card} and loved it. My version is standard size (4.25" x 5.5"). It's so natural, but not plain. Having the two-sided designer paper makes it easy to punch the bird and coordinating wing at once. This new XL Bird Punch is from the Occasional Mini Catalog; {here} is another card I made with this punch.
Remember from yesterday that my hostess had requested that we use the crop-a-dile? On this card, I used it to punch the holes on the hand-made button. The faux button on this card is made with 5 layers of very vanilla card stock circles and topped off with a designer paper circle. The crop-a-dile punched the holes through those 6 layers like butter.




Recipe: Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly. Card Stock: very vanilla, kraft, not quite navy, bella bleu designer paper. Ink: not quite navy. Accessories: kraft taffeta ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals. Tools: glue dots, sponge, 3/4" circle punch, crop-a-dile, xl bird punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails