Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stamp Club Day - Pink & Chocolate Medallion



This morning was my monthly Stamp Club day with my stamping buddies and wonderful friends. This card is the project I took to share. I saw it {here} on SCS and CASEd it the very next day. I love it - great color combination. The background stamp is called "Medallion" and I think it's the only background stamp I've used that can be the focal point instead of just a background.
.
Yes - I did notice that my faux stitches are crooked. I made more today and they are straight. Probably more straight than if I actually had sewn for real.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Medallion, Trendy Trees (sentiment). Card Stock: chocolate chip, whisper white, pretty in pink, kraft. Ink: pretty in pink, chocolate chip. Accessories: chocolate chip satin ribbon, white gel pen, brown brad (not SU). Tools: scallop edge punch, mat pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails