Thursday, January 7, 2010

Razzleberry On a Cupcake

Click {here} for information on my January Stamp-A-Stack.

I found this card idea {here}. I think this is now the 8th birthday card sample I made using my mom's On a Pedestal stamp set. I really like this one! I say that a lot, don't I? I know it looks flat, but the scallop circle panel is raised up on dimensionals.

We're expecting 3-5 inches of snow. It's 8:30 and just starting with fine, blowing flurries. School was already cancelled; surprising how much trust they put in the forecast. Jeff should be off work at noon. May be a good day for movies, hot chocolate and a Snuggi.


Recipe: Stamp Sets: On a Pedestal, On Your Birthday. Card Stock: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, whisper white, razzleberry lemonade dsp. Stamp Pads: rich razzleberry, melon mambo. Markers: melon mambo, crushed curry. Accessories: rich razzleberry 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: nestabilities, big shot, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails