Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quilted Valentine's Card


Here's the Valentine's Card we made at my mom's workshop. I like this a lot better than the pastel quilt cards I made several months ago! I simply cut (12) 1-1/4" squares and placed them on a 5"x3.75" piece of cheap card stock. I ran that through the Big Shot twice - once to cut the top note shape and again for texture to give it the stitched look. The patterned papers add a lot - much better than all solids; they're more versatile too because they are two-sided.
.
Have a great weekend and stay warm!!
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Love You Much. Card Stock: melon mambo, real red, pretty in pink, positively pink, whisper white, melon dsp. Ink: melon mambo. Accessories: melon mambo 1/2" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, white gel pen. Tools: big shot, top note die, cuttlebug harlequin embossing folder, 1-1/4 circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails