Monday, January 4, 2010

Pumpkin & Curry Cake On a Pedestal

Click {here} to learn about my January Stamp-A-Stack.
.

This layout and color combination is very different from the other cards I've been sharing with this stamp set. I like this card (found here), but what I also really like is being able to use the same stamp set for a variety of cards still for the same occasion. I already send a lot of birthday cards, but since I joined facebook last month, I am finding a lot more birth dates - it will be good to have a larger stash of cards on hand.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: On a Pedestal. Card Stock: pumpkin pie, crushed curry, whisper white. Ink: pumpkin pie, crushed curry, ruby red. Accessories: orange brads (non SU), 1/4 pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: scallop edge punch, 3 flower punch, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails