Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rose & Saffron On a Pedestal

For details on my January Stamp-A-Stack, click {here}.
.


Back to this color combination - I made 4 with it, and I think this is my favorite.
.
Today starts Stamin' Up!'s Occasions Mini Catalog and annual Sale-A-Bration. There are so many fun new products available - many freebies, too. I will be back on here to post details and links to the flyers. I only pre-ordered a few things and am ordering more today. I should be able to show projects with them soon. Stay tuned.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: On a Pedestal, On Your Birthday, Bitty Birthday. Card Stock: chocolate chip, regal rose, so saffron, whisper white. Stamp Pads: chocolate chip, whisper white. Markers: crushed curry, regal rose. Accessories: brads (non SU), chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder, scallop edge punch, mat pack and paper piercer (for brad placement), 1-1/4" square punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails