Friday, January 22, 2010

One Layer Branch Out Card

I like to use "wintry" cards for my Christmas thank you notes and regular note cards in January. I had some made up, but most of my stamping buddies had already seen and/or made them at workshops. So for them, I had to make another one. (See how easy it is for me to justify stamping time?). {This} is the card I chose to make and send to them.
.
Did you notice that it's just one layer? Unusual for me. But I did add big ribbon and sparkle...
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Branch Out, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: kraft. Ink: chocolate chip, whisper white craft, real red. Accessories: 1-1/4" chocolate chip striped grosgrain ribbon, heat & stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter. Tools: heat gun, paper piercer and mat pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails