Friday, January 8, 2010

Movers & Shapers Valentine


Although, I still have a few more "On a Pedestal" cards to share with, I thought I would give you a break and show a Valentine's card.
.
I actually made this card in October. Crazy, huh!? And, yes, it is an original. My mom was hosting a workshop in October; her Christmas cards were finished, so she asked me to feature Valentine's ideas. I made some samples to show her. She chose one for her workshop and then a different one to make and send to her friends and family. Smart lady.
.
Since Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas hadn't even happened yet, my mind couldn't focus on Valentines too well. So they ideas were pretty simple. Like this one. I had been wanting to use my Movers & Shapers dies and windows, so this is what I came up with - very easy!
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Grateful Greetings. Card Stock: kraft, whisper white, rose red. Ink: rose red. Accessories: dimensionals, rose red 1" stitched grosgrain ribbon. Tools: big shot, movers & shapers die, heart window die, full heart punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails